The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 05-30-2018, 10:16 AM

Just got mine a few days ago - fabulous guitar!!!

Old 05-30-2018, 10:55 AM
Charter Member

Dr. Blue...I drank the Pre*War Kool-Aid early on! My first was the D(18)model and it's an amazing guitar. Prefect for me right out of the box. Wes and Ben do such a great job setting these guitars up. Mine are level one guitars. Got the HD(28)model back before the price increase. Then the J model some time afterward. And lastly I picked up a 000-28 someone ordered and backed out on. (all this after selling off a fair number of guitars I wasn't playing?) The 000 had a buzzing issue so Wes had me send it back to him where he and Ben decided to do a total re-fret rather than try to do a dressing and run down the lose fret. I've had nothing but a great experience with both Wes and Ben. They're quick to return e-mails and answer their own phones. And they are building (for me anyway) some of the finest guitars on the market today. I seriously doubt you'll be disappointed. And they have a five day inspection period if ordered direct. Best of luck and let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

A couple quick thoughts...Regarding the D Shade-top at Lowe Vintage: Will Lowe at Lowe Vintage is a good guy. I've purchased from him and he's top shelf. And Lowe Vintage was the first dealer in the PWGC network. And lastly, they are shipping now with the Harptone cases which is a big upgrade from the standard TKL cases that were originally used.

Dogs Welcome......People Tolerated!

Last edited by llew; 05-30-2018 at 04:08 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion