The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 10-20-2011, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lclyman View Post
LeftyPRS,
I have no worries about being outdone as it's never about a competition..and besides, my WRX-P is truly a one of a kind that continues to inspire me to play..( In fact I'm doing just that as I type this..)...

Enjoy the trip with Bruce as you've hitched a ride with a true master...

And I would highly recommend saving all your electronic communications with Bruce during the build...I go back and re-read mine frequently for the wit, wisdom, and occasional "Inside Baseball" utterances that bring the house down..!

LC
I didn't mean it to sound competitive. I meant it would be very tough to improve on what he did with the design and wood combinations on your guitar. If I wasn't cursed by being a left handed guitar player, I would have loved to own that guitar! Knock on wood, I should be the owner of a left handed Pernie Sexauer soon, but not soon enough. Enjoy the guitar, and Woodstock this weekend!

Brad

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop