The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 04-28-2006, 12:00 PM

Default Boring but I'll be appreciative!

Hi guys and gals,

I have a 12 " powerbook with MBOX 2 and pro tools LE 7.1. Can anyone recommend or just tell me what external hard drive to buy to store all the audio files on? I don't understand the digidesign website!

I'm a 'plug it in and go' type of person with very little patience so I would be MASSIVELY grateful if someone could just tell what to get!!

Yours lazily,

Leigh
Old 04-28-2006, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisherman
Hi guys and gals,

I have a 12 " powerbook with MBOX 2 and pro tools LE 7.1. Can anyone recommend or just tell me what external hard drive to buy to store all the audio files on? I don't understand the digidesign website!

I'm a 'plug it in and go' type of person with very little patience so I would be MASSIVELY grateful if someone could just tell what to get!!

Yours lazily,

Leigh
If you just want any external hard drive I have a Maxtor One Touch 200 gig. It's awesome, and it is good for plug and play, but its not as portable as notebook external hard drives.
Old 04-30-2006, 06:53 AM

Thanks for that! I'll look into it. Any ideas for a more portable solution?

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell