The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 02-05-2010, 03:39 PM

This is great! http://www.tdpri.com has had a recording subforum for some time now that is frequented by some really helpful and knowledgeable people ( http://www.tdpri.com/forum/recording-progress/ ). This forum here on AGF is a great idea because the focus here is almost entirely on acoustic instruments, and largely different styles of music, so the discussions here will probably tend to be a bit more relevant to us AGFers on average.

In general I think too many subforums can make a discussion forum less effective because many folks will not go to the effort of checking out all the subforums on a regular basis, but I think concentrating the recording discussions here will be a good thing.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:43 PM

I'm really glad to see this here, especially at this stage of the game (both the forum and for me).

I have lurked about, asked a few questions on other forums, bought a couple of pieces of equipment and now have not quite enough knowledge of the subject to make me dangerous!

Seriously, I look forward to seeing what I can learn here and also seeing if I am willing to commit the time and energy to learn to record on my own.

Ray
Old 02-12-2010, 06:34 PM

Absolutely a great idea!!
I'm currently recording acoustic guitar tracks with Logic and Garageband. Glad to see this forum expanding into the realm of recording I'll be checking in frequently
Old 02-21-2010, 07:18 PM

Wonderful ! I'm just getting into recording and I have such a high regard for the knowledge and friendliness of the members of this community. It always feels so comfortable to ask questions on the AGF and the quality of information and feedback is outstanding .

Bong.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD