The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 02-08-2024, 07:53 PM

Default Nembrini IR loader

I do recording on either a Surface Pro (Windows) or an iPad. Lately I’ve been trying to do more on the iPad, but there have been just a couple of things that I couldn’t find apps for. One of these is a good IR loader to for acoustic guitar images.

Just today, I thought I would give the Nembrini IR loader (which is only marketed for doing electric guitar cabs) a try with some acoustic guitar IRs. To my surprise, it works really well. There is a nice built in parametric EQ, a bit of a compressor, and a sort of bass frequency enhancer that seems to work quite well with fingerstyle thumb bass.

I particularly like that there are both computer and IOS versions and that they are so similar.

With the Nembrini IR loader, I’m one step closer!
Old 02-11-2024, 12:27 PM

I just realized today that I can load the IR I captured from my NUX Optima Air into the Nembrini IR loader! That is really cool because it is a way better match for my guitar than the IRs I’ve bought online! This is way cool for me at least!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD