The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 10-14-2022, 01:39 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidE View Post
These are cheap again today, but it seems they're out of tune in many demo videos. Not a good sign.
I have been watching this on Amazon, with a tepid interest. One day there's a coupon for 20% off, then it's gone for a few days. Now, today, there's a coupon for 15% off. Like playing Whack-a-mole.

No, I don't need one of these. Pretty sure.
Old 11-27-2022, 09:00 PM

I did a demo of it on my instagram a while back. https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cjhj5Ue..._web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CjhjHt_..._web_copy_link

The only issue I have is intonation, but the saddle seems adjustable enough so I'll get around to it eventually. I finally strung my preferred gauge and it worked well with the current saddle slots.
I use the 13-56 gauge of D'addario Flat Tops with NYXL trebles replaced on the top 3 (16-18-20)

So . . .Do you guys think a LR Baggs Element will fit in there? I can't imagine getting the endpin in there myself . . . Do you have any other recommendations for an undersaddle pickups?

Thanks
Old 11-27-2022, 10:09 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
I have been watching this on Amazon, with a tepid interest. One day there's a coupon for 20% off, then it's gone for a few days. Now, today, there's a coupon for 15% off. Like playing Whack-a-mole.

No, I don't need one of these. Pretty sure.
I'm doing the same, and notice the discount changes with different colors. I'm positive I don't need one either.
Old 11-30-2022, 04:42 AM

Default Enya go pickup.

I installed a KNA UP-2 Piezo Pickup with Detachable Cable - Natural on mine and it sounds wonderful. It is a stick-on pickup purchased from Sweetwater.
Old 12-01-2022, 04:55 AM

Default Goat Mick

I have this pickup attached to my Enya Novo Go guitar and it is doing a great job for me and my needs. (KNA UP-2 Piezo Pickup with Detachable Cable - Natural) purchased from Sweetwater. You might want to check it out. Contact Piezo so there really is no installation. Love the Enya as you know already.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber