The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 11-15-2023, 10:26 PM
Get off my lawn kid

Congrats and enjoy it!

I like the Hannabach 815 SLT trebles and Luthier Set-35 on my Cordoba C12. The SLT take the edge off of the spruce. I took the stock Savarez off of my Cordobas shortly after I received them.

My SoundCloud page

Avalon L-320C, Guild D-120, Martin D-16GT, McIlroy A20, Pellerin SJ CW

Cordobas - C5, Fusion 12 Orchestra, C12, Stage Traditional

Alvarez AP66SB, Seagull Folk

Aria {Johann Logy}:
Old 11-15-2023, 11:19 PM

Thanks 🙏 for answer
Old 11-18-2023, 06:16 PM

Default Cordoba gk pro negra incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad4d8 View Post
I got mine beginning of July, haven't played it much, but out of the box it sounded nice, but needed a setup as the action was too high. Got it set up last week, so now I have to decide what strings. I agree that the Savarez are a little bright, not sure what to go to. On hand, I've got D'Addario normal tension with carbon trebles and a couple different sets of Galli Genius. Probably start with the D'Addario. Haven't tried it through an amp, yet.

Oh for me, the action was perfect out of the box. Was surprised actually. Agree that the default strings are a little bright , i got some daddarios but am still waiting for the saravez on it to wear out. [emoji3]
Old 11-18-2023, 06:20 PM

Tried the pickup system for the cordoba at a gig of roughly 1k people - as expected I couldn’t turn up the mic at all. Ended up using the piezo side fully. My anthem equipped guitar fared better , almost no feedback issues.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical