The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 12-11-2019, 12:23 PM
Charter Member

Default December Select Series...

I saw Oscarvan's "spalted beech" post, and here's the reference...

https://youtu.be/GszafNSQ8dY

Beautiful collection, with spalted beech and amber back/sides. I see the X7 is already sold.

Also in that video, is the "new space" that has been alluded to in a thread here - a very nice addition to the Emerald facility; for concerts, recording, gatherings. Quite the show-piece.

Also, Alistair said there'd be more Select Series in 2020... I always look forward to these monthly CF offerings.

Happy Holidays, CF folks!
Old 12-11-2019, 02:37 PM
Charter Member

I wish I had the cash for that X30...or the standard X30 for that matter... It'd be a nice Christmas present for myself. I was all set to start on a music project that would have made my bank account quite happy but when it came time to commit and sign the contract, the client backed out. Oh well. at least I got the Christmas shopping done for my kid which is more important than daddy blowing all his money on a guitar.
Old 12-12-2019, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by studioman001 View Post
I wish I had the cash for that X30...or the standard X30 for that matter... It'd be a nice Christmas present for myself. I was all set to start on a music project that would have made my bank account quite happy but when it came time to commit and sign the contract, the client backed out. Oh well. at least I got the Christmas shopping done for my kid which is more important than daddy blowing all his money on a guitar.
Clearly you need to adjust your priorities! Just kidding, Emerald will have another temptation when the wallet is ready, sorry about the contract. Have a great Christmas.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber