The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 12-11-2019, 11:30 PM

It's all good...sorry about chiming in misinformed...NE is just the current edition of a team that's been so dominant they inspire vitriol...Think Cowboys, Steelers, Celtics, etc...
Old 12-12-2019, 05:50 AM

Get a grip on yourselves folks, this is a bunch of billionaire owners and millionaire players providing entertainment via a "game"! It is entertaining but certainly not worth fighting with fellow "fans" and aggregating each other.

Unfortunately, the professional "minor leagues", our college/universities, with their "student/athletes" are quickly approaching this financial orgy with with their BILLION dollar football, basketball, even hockey programs.

I'll be watching the various playoff/bowls and look forward to being entertained by these programs in the next few months!

Fog
Old 12-12-2019, 06:44 AM

LOL, exactly. I don't understand why people take it so seriously - or act as if they're personally offended if their team gets criticism because they have so many accolades.

On a different front, it looks like the winds inside Antonio Brown's mind have swung 180 degrees and his apology tour on Twitter has turned back to racist vitriol. The man clearly has some sort of brain damage. A sane person would understand that nobody was keeping him down and that the only person he has to blame is staring back at him in the mirror.

As for the other "Killer B" - LeVeon Bell looks to be begging the Jets to fire him. If you can bowl 265 while suffering from the flu then you need to understand that the reason you're not on the practice field is because there's concern for contagion.

I won't leave Big Ben out of the mix. I just vacationed in Lake Tahoe over the summer where Ben managed to get out of a sticky situation off the field years ago - and they still remember. THAT'S why AB is upset with the league. The only thing Ben is guilty of nowadays is hypocrisy and feigning humility when the truth is he's completely passive aggressive. They already talked him out of doing any more radio talk shows. I fully expect that he's being told not to rush his return because of it, while the front office quietly wrings its hands over not being able to draft the next big franchise quarterback.

My point is that multimillionaires shouldn't have the right to complain - or at least understand that when they do that they have to follow a code of conduct just as if they were working at McDonald's. I just LOVE that the Steelers' chosen one has had to take a back seat to an undrafted free agent who signed for a $1000 to be on the practice squad then was cut only to be called back when Ben went down and the #3 QB was traded to Jacksonville. I only hope that he's not Tim Tebow 2.0.
Old 12-12-2019, 07:46 AM

AB, Agree, somethings wrong with the clock gearwork in this guys head. He needs help.

The level of drama and the number of drama queens and diva's in the NFL is past the obnoxious point.

As a Pats fan, the hate spewing forth, --ya,, what ever.. all teams cheat, that's a fact..

but c'mon the stupidity of the organization as a whole is stunning.

They have to KNOW they are under scrutiny with every move they make. This latest circus in Cincinnati,, really?

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic