The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 12-18-2023, 08:01 PM

Default Bluetooth issues with Yamaha StagePas 1k

Hi everyone,
This will no doubt be a very specific question for those running the Yamaha StagePas 1k(Original model, not the newer upgraded one).
Initially I was not having any issues with connectivity between my Samsung S20 phone, but as it was getting on in age, I found it was not able to connect with not only the 1k, but other systems like my car etc.
I upgraded to a new Samsung A54, but still have not been able to pair with the unit. It keeps telling me I need to add the StagePas Editor app, which I already have, but can't get it to pair, or even find the device.
Has anyone else found this issue, and been able to fix it somehow?
Does the 1k need a new bluetooth module fitted?
Any assistance would be appreciated.
2022 Yamaha SLG200S Silent Guitar
Old 12-19-2023, 01:20 AM

Sometimes I have trouble connecting. Bear in mind there is:.--connecting to Stagepas 1K audio
And --connecting to Stagepas 1K control

I believe there are different buttons on the unit to depress, depending on which one you're trying to connect to.

Obvious question: did you follow the instruction manual? Does the pair button light up? Have you tried another device, i.e. a tablet or a friend's phone?

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification