The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 01-16-2019, 02:48 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default ToneRite discount - NAMM Show

Hey guys,

Guille here! I didn't want to let you guys out from our current discount in honor the NAMM show happening next week. I love this time of the year!!!

Enter code NAMM19 during checkout to get a discount on the ToneRite of your choosing, whether it's for guitar, ukulele, bass, violin, etc.

Also, is anyone going to be at NAMM? if so, let me know and maybe we can grab a beer in Anaheim. I'd love to get to meet you guys regardless of using our products or not. gear talk and beer = great time!

Happy 2019 guys!

Warm regards,

Guille
Old 02-03-2019, 07:38 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilleonline View Post
Hey guys,

Guille here! I didn't want to let you guys out from our current discount in honor the NAMM show happening next week. I love this time of the year!!!

Enter code NAMM19 during checkout to get a discount on the ToneRite of your choosing, whether it's for guitar, ukulele, bass, violin, etc.

Also, is anyone going to be at NAMM? if so, let me know and maybe we can grab a beer in Anaheim. I'd love to get to meet you guys regardless of using our products or not. gear talk and beer = great time!

Happy 2019 guys!

Warm regards,

Guille
Unfortunately we did not get to met up at NAMM....SO MUCH GOING ON...ha ha....Are you numb Guille like I am after NAMM?
Anyway...Just purchased a Tonerite from your site. Looking forward to using it! Thank you for the NAMM discount!
Old 02-06-2019, 09:48 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knives&Guitars View Post
Unfortunately we did not get to met up at NAMM....SO MUCH GOING ON...ha ha....Are you numb Guille like I am after NAMM?
Anyway...Just purchased a Tonerite from your site. Looking forward to using it! Thank you for the NAMM discount!
Hey there! yes there was SO MUCH going on, definitely needed a few days to recoup and settle back down. We'll have another opportunity to catch up for sure. If you are headed to other trade shows coming up this year make sure to let us know; we might be in attendance as well.

Great news about your ToneRite purchase! Welcome to the family! Let me know when you receive your unit. Send me a direct email (support@tonerite.com) so we can tailor specific treatments for your guitars.

Cheers!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace