The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 06-10-2015, 02:18 AM

I was very impressed with Joel's guitars and have asked him to join the TAMCO roster.
Old 06-10-2015, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handers View Post
My friend Rich and I had the god fortune to play boh of the spruce-topped Michauds and they were very articulate and appealing. Joel seemed like a very generous soul and I was sorry not to have a chance to tell him afterwards how much we enjoyed his guitars.

Congrats to you Marcus on acquiring such a fine instrument.

hans
I have passed the message on to Joel thank you for your kind words and of course stopping by his booth. Articulate is a very good description as Joel does focus a lot of attention towards note separation and clarity while not lacking in overtones to add a sparkle.

I am very much looking forward to finally receiving my dream guitar

AUTHORISED DEALER OF:
Astrand | Bowerman | Brondel | Buendia | Casimi | Datlen | Doerr | Fujii | Gerber | GR Bear | Heinonen | Isaac Jang
Keith | Keystone | Matsuda | Michaud Made | Ogino | Pellerin | Petros | Poljakoff | Strahm | Tom Sands | Wingert

...and more

www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com
[email protected]
+65 8666 0420
Old 06-10-2015, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Acoustic Music Co (TAMCO) UK View Post
I was very impressed with Joel's guitars and have asked him to join the TAMCO roster.
The UK would be blessed to have another fine luthier like Joel added to its arsenal!

AUTHORISED DEALER OF:
Astrand | Bowerman | Brondel | Buendia | Casimi | Datlen | Doerr | Fujii | Gerber | GR Bear | Heinonen | Isaac Jang
Keith | Keystone | Matsuda | Michaud Made | Ogino | Pellerin | Petros | Poljakoff | Strahm | Tom Sands | Wingert

...and more

[email protected]
+65 8666 0420
Old 05-27-2016, 10:02 AM

Default Michaud Made - "Moon Tree"

Not sure where this video should go but I am guessing that it would be best placed here. This was a video Josh Isaacs (jji) just recently fished out; it was recorded almost an entire year ago when the Moon Tree just landed in Jay's hands. The player is none other than Stevie of Mighty Fine Guitars... Enjoy!

AUTHORISED DEALER OF:

...and more

[email protected]
+65 8666 0420

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Tags
memphis guitar festival, michaud made