The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 04-26-2019, 08:06 PM

Hi everyone, thanks for the kind words, and yes it's ridiculous how awesome this thing sounds. I can't put it down. Simply magical. (I'm sure the same is true for other high end builders. But I only have my Martin by which to judge)
2017 MIM Telecaster SE

Spark Amp
Fishman Loudbox Mini.
Old 04-26-2019, 08:16 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridapicker View Post
I have had pleasure of owning a HD-28V bought brand new 2/18 and recently its has opened up to like.....WOW just wow! I can't hardly believe it. Given it's my first high end guitar. I'm floored by the tone, resonance, intonation, tuning stability, and balance of the overall sound. Sorry if I'm late to the party to experience this but I'm floored. Restrung a $250 Yamaha for a friend the other day. While it sounded ok I was disappointed in the sound. I guess I'm spoiled now. Not saying there is anything wrong with entry level guitars, we all start somewhere and kudos to those that do.

Wowzzers!

FP
It’s really fun, rewarding, and surprising when new guitars finally blossom. Glad you’re enjoying it!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion