The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2016, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB'sox View Post
That is really pretty...I really like the bridge shape. Wonderful job.
Thank you.
Old 12-13-2016, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybcool View Post
Really nice work. And I get it humidity is an issue there, I have a Santa Cruz guitar on the beach in Pattaya that stays I my condo when I"m here. No air conditioning. High humidity.

Each time when I return it sounds "dead" at first. But as the AC runs and it is slightly dried out it returns to it's original wonderful tone. Thailand is a hard environment for guitars. Harder still without them.
Thank you.
And this is sound test recorded from phone. Hope you don't mind.
Old 12-13-2016, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogypep View Post
Thank you.
And this is sound test recorded from phone. Hope you don't mind.
Sounds great, I suggest you keep building and market your instruments in the west. With the cost of living differences between the states and LOS you should be able to offer a custom guitar for a very reasonable price in the states and at the same time do very well based on cost differences...

Personally I'd love to live in Thailand and sell to the west, I've been thinking about relocating there for quite some time.

Good luck with it all, looks great, sounds real nice!
Old 12-17-2016, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessupe View Post
Sounds great, I suggest you keep building and market your instruments in the west. With the cost of living differences between the states and LOS you should be able to offer a custom guitar for a very reasonable price in the states and at the same time do very well based on cost differences...

Personally I'd love to live in Thailand and sell to the west, I've been thinking about relocating there for quite some time.

Good luck with it all, looks great, sounds real nice!
Thank you so much.
Old 12-19-2016, 12:25 AM

Default Strumming test with nail.

Old 12-20-2016, 07:20 PM

doogypep your work is truly inspiring. I hope one day I can at least play one of your guitars and if i'm lucky, get to own one.
Old 12-20-2016, 07:43 PM

Wow! Not only is that a guitar, it's a work of art!
Old 12-22-2016, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsoon1 View Post
doogypep your work is truly inspiring. I hope one day I can at least play one of your guitars and if i'm lucky, get to own one.
Thank you. but its not you.i have no luck to bring it to you.in thailand, its very hard to sell my guitar. i hope some one bring my guitar around the world someday.
Old 12-22-2016, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderMonkey View Post
Wow! Not only is that a guitar, it's a work of art!
Thank you.
Old 12-23-2016, 10:53 PM
AGF Sponsor

Doogypep, you have talent and ability in great proportion. You're skilled with the tools. And you also show that you have the rare third trait- good taste. Design sense. Your guitars are striking and modern. Look how many people tuned in to this thread when they saw it on page one! This thread has attracted a LOT of attention, because word gets around when you're talking about the guitars you make!

Were I a soothsayer, I tell you that your greatness will come out, through all your life. Follow your muse. Practice your talent. You will go far in life, and be prosperous and happy.
Old 12-27-2016, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEdwinson View Post
Doogypep, you have talent and ability in great proportion. You're skilled with the tools. And you also show that you have the rare third trait- good taste. Design sense. Your guitars are striking and modern. Look how many people tuned in to this thread when they saw it on page one! This thread has attracted a LOT of attention, because word gets around when you're talking about the guitars you make!

Were I a soothsayer, I tell you that your greatness will come out, through all your life. Follow your muse. Practice your talent. You will go far in life, and be prosperous and happy.
Thank you. Your guitar is very beautyful. I hope I can reach your skill some day. Merry Christmas to all.
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Tags
thai guitar maker