The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF For Sale - Rest of World (outside US)

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2019, 03:34 PM
Charter Member

Default OM/ Small jumbo budget up to $4000 - Europe (Switzerland)

I sold my Goodall TROM in order to buy the Claxton EM that is on sale on this forum in the US. The plan was to pick it up while visiting my family a couple weeks ago. Long story short - the USPS took over two weeks to deliver despite paying for express 2-3 day shipping and I went back to Europe with no Claxton! I now have some cash burning a hole in my pocket!

I technically have about 3000 Euro in my budget, but this could be stretched for the right guitar.

I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for, but will know when I see it. Most likely I'm looking for a fairly traditional OM/ 000 that will compliment what I already have. I'd be quite interested to try something from Santa Cruz - maybe a PW/OM for example. I could also be interested in a standard series Martin if the price was right.

I migth also be tempted by something totally different, such as a 00 or a full sized Lowden. Don't be afraid to let me know what you have.

What I do need, however, is at least 1 3/4" (45mm) nut width. I would prefer 1 13/16" (46-47mm). I'm also not really into dreads for some reason.
I'm also not really interested in anything that needs to be hit hard with a pick in order to sounds it's best. I play at least half the time with the flesh of my fingertips, and need a guitar that can respond to that.

I live in Switzerland, and would be willing to ship from the EU. After my recent experiences, I'm not all that keen to buy a guitar from the US and have it shipped here. However, if the price was good enough to cover import duties I might be tempted.

If anyone is interested in either my Baranik JX (Trade value around 3800 Euro) or my Lowden S12 (Trade value around 1700 Euro) and has something to trade, let me know. I like making deals!

Feel free to reach out by email: [email protected]
PM on the forum is also okay.

Thanks in advance!
Brian
Old 12-27-2019, 07:07 AM
Charter Member

Default Found one

Looks like I am getting a Froggy Bottom K Limited. Sweet!
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF For Sale - Rest of World (outside US)