The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 09-03-2015, 08:13 AM

Default Advertising Casting Notice - Chicago Area Luthier / Guitar Tech Needed

Hello All,

A friend of mine works in the advertising industry and knows that I play so she asked me to help her find a Luthier or Guitar Tech in the Chicago area. Specifically people who work on electric guitars.

Passing along the info below, if you or anyone you know is interested please go ahead and submit the required info and they will get in touch. It is a paid gig.

Thanks,
akhan

Guitar Casting

******PAID CASTING CALL, ILLINOIS, MICHIGAN, INDIANA, and WISCONSIN *******

National Ad Campaign is looking for real people talent. This is a paid gig and lots of fun. The ad is geared at men 25-35 years old who are passionate craftsman enthusiasts that love working on their favorite past time and sharing it with their buddies.

Are you a guitar-building enthusiast?

Do you know how to build or repair guitars?

Are you a Stratocaster or Telecaster style guitar builder?

Do you have a home workshop (a unique shop location like a hip Loft or Barn) where you work on your guitar in your spare time? Let's see your guitar workshop.

If you answered yes to any of these questions we want to hear from you ASAP!!!! OR If you know someone who would be perfect for this casting please have him contact us!!! AGAIN THIS IS A PAID GIG!!!!

Please visit the link below to sign up for the casting.
http://winter.workclients.com/castingguitar/

Last edited by akhan; 09-03-2015 at 09:25 AM.
Old 09-08-2015, 11:16 AM

Hi,

Still looking, please spread the word. They are trying to find someone this week.

akhan

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars