The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 04-18-2011, 12:33 PM

Cool well;it took over 30years-but........

I have FINALLY found someone that plays 5-string Bluegrass Banjo that will assist me on"Dueling Banjos";and it is the NEW PASTOR AT MY CHURCH!!!-Now,I heard she played guitar,her husband said"She can also play the banjo,too".......SO:UP went my antennas,then I asked"FIVE STRING,BLUEGRASS"???She said"YEP".......I then said-no,almost Shouted-"PUH-LEESE TELL ME you can play Dueling Banjos".........She said "YEP,but with a disclaimer-I HATE that movie"........I told her "WELL,the last 3-4 times its been on TV,I just watched it for the first 45 minutes or so, till they get to the MUSIC,then I turn it off"..........SO:There ya have it
"MY guitars:20+yr old guild D-15 Mahogany.6 string,SWEET!! AND a Ibanez Exoticwood zebrawood jumbo 6-string,5 yrs.old;tasty!!My WANNA GETS??:a MARTIN D-45,or one of them sexy;upper class TAYLOR acoustic/electric 6-strings-now THATS what Im talkin about!!!..........."

Last edited by rlouie; 04-18-2011 at 12:46 PM.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:27 PM

Well git yer bib overall's on and get ta pickin !!! Sounds like fun to me !!

Great tune - "interesting" movie (but let's NOT revive THAT thread again - been there - done that -got the paddle to prove it.)
Collings OM2H Custom

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion