The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 03-03-2016, 03:52 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default Charmed Life Picks: Next Run Shipping Very Soon

Howdy, thanks again for giving us such a great start to our business. We sold out our first run in less than seven days.

We are on the verge of shipping two more runs, both by the end of April.

First, we have a line of natural casein picks hitting very soon. We're just finishing our prototypes and will have photos up in a few weeks. Our picks are stunning, and look and play as well as anything on the market.

We'll Have it in Stock! There's a very highly regarded pick manufacturer who makes about 30 units a week and NEVER has inventory. We have no desire to do business like that; that sounds like a hobby, not a business. We'd rather close up shop than do business like that. Our first run will be close to a thousand (1000) units, spread over only three or four different models. We plan to go narrow and deep. Our next run, following closely on its heels, with be OVER 1000 units. If we have it, we'll HAVE it. All these models with be $24.95, always with free shipping.

The next run of our "Brown Sound" flagship material (see photos below) is also slated to ship within thirty days. This will include our #1 seller .75 mm teardrop and the large, meaty Tris people have been begging us for, and few others.

We are not accepting prepayments -- and we expect to be in short supply till at least summer. We are doing 100% Quality Control right now, meaning every pick gets played before being shipped. Here's the form we're using.

See below for more product pictures. Thanks for all your support.

The Charmed Life Crew

]

I know, I know. You guys are looking at this and saying, "Why do those guys spend so much money on their computer graphics? Can't they devote more of their resources to product?"

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 04-02-2016 at 11:42 AM.
Old 03-03-2016, 07:52 PM
AGF Sponsor

If you have any questions that you think others may share, feel free to post in this thread and I will try to respond as quickly as I can.

Take Care,
Scott

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 03-03-2016 at 11:53 PM.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:47 PM

When I try your link, I get a message that advises me that this may be a phishing site; when I click "ignore this warning" I am asked to create a New G mail account. I would like to try one of your picks, but I don't want to set up a new e mail account. Can you not use my existing e mail?
Old 03-06-2016, 04:03 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol46 View Post
When I try your link, I get a message that advises me that this may be a phishing site; when I click "ignore this warning" I am asked to create a New G mail account. I would like to try one of your picks, but I don't want to set up a new e mail account. Can you not use my existing e mail?
Vol, hi, not sure which link you're referring to. Our website is not up yet. Did you try to email us at [email protected]? We haven't had any other reported problems. However, if need be, feel free to just PM me here, and we'll get it figured out.

Thanks,
Scott
Old 03-10-2016, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol46 View Post
Because they didn't set up the link to the mail properly. Thinks it's a website address link vs. an email link.

The link should be mailto:[email protected]

Try this one.

[email protected]
Old 03-10-2016, 11:14 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisbrown View Post
Because they didn't set up the link to the mail properly. Thinks it's a website address link vs. an email link.

The link should be mailto:[email protected]

Try this one.

[email protected]
Travis, thanks so much for helping out.

Our website will be up within the next 30-60 days. In the meantime, please email us directly at [email protected], or feel free to PM here.

Thanks for your interest, Travis and Vol.

Scott
Old 04-02-2016, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedlife417 View Post
Travis, thanks so much for helping out.

Our website will be up within the next 30-60 days. In the meantime, please email us directly at [email protected], or feel free to PM here.

Thanks for your interest, Travis and Vol.

Scott

Can you be more specific as to what models will be shipping?

Thank You
Old 04-05-2016, 02:54 PM

Hopefully there'll be some .75mm shipping. Best pick I've used for strumming, just the right amount of flex.
Old 04-05-2016, 03:18 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Chas View Post
Hopefully there'll be some .75mm shipping. Best pick I've used for strumming, just the right amount of flex.
Bruce, thanks for your post. Also just received your email, and responding right after this.

Actually, we should have a TON of .75s once this next run rolls. I've added you to the priority list, and you're very near the top, def will get one.

Very exciting times for us. I'm meeting with our main fabricator this Thursday to finalize our first run in casein, which -- fingers crossed -- will come off the line done fini soup to nuts within two weeks (mid April)

And oh, as I stated above, we're not in this to play artiste and make thirty (30) picks a week and always be out of stock. You always lose a little material along the way during fabrication, but it looks like a solid 500-600 units in casein for our first run, spread over only three-four models.

What's coming in casein? Look for Large Tris at 1.5 mm with holes for grip, plus several traditional teardrops around that range or a bit thinner, sonme with holes, some without. Our next run will most likely be over 1000 units, again spread over only three-four models, five models at the very most. We expect these by the end of May, if not sooner.

All models in our "N" (meaning "Natural" material) Series will be priced at $24.95 -- ALWAYS WITH FREE SHIPPING built into the price. We'll close our doors before we charge anyone freight on anything. Ridiculous and insulting. As we like to say, "We won't ever charge you a copay. We'll leave that to insurance companies and other pick manufacturers.

Our next flagship "Brown Sound" Series will roll off the line by the end of April, earlier if we're lucky. We'll have mostly .75s on that one (lots of 'em!), plus, we hope, Large Tris also at 1.5 mm, and perhaps several other teardrops in different thicknesses.

We have some truly eye-popping graphics that will be unlike anything out there. Still in prototype mode, but we plan to make people's eyes bug out of their heads.

Sorry, I'm babbling.

Are we excited? Uh, just a little....

Thanks, Bruce!
Scott

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace