The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 05-16-2020, 12:26 PM

Wink 'O Sole mio (Children's Guitar Ensemble)

My students of the "Raffaello Sanzio" Musical School of Tremestieri Etneo (CT) perform "O sole mio", the first part of a Neapolitan Fantasia that I arranged for Guitar Ensemble.
Normally, in this period, preparations are underway for the musical essay at the end of the school year. We are well aware that this year, unfortunately, will not be the case. And yet we must always look ahead and work hard to find alternatives that can equally gratify guys and encourage them to continue their path with enthusiasm. There has been much talk in this sad period of the so-called DAD and the limits associated with it. However, if it is been possible to realize a project like this, without professional technological means and with only with mobile phones and a lot of patience, then I think I can say that through very criticized Distance Learning, despite all its inevitable limits, it is possible to realize something good and that, however you want to see it, this "something" is certainly better than nothing.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Tags
arrangement, ensemble, video