The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 09-10-2022, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DupleMeter View Post
I hope that helps clarify things a little.
Thanks, I think your definitions are clearer than my attempted one-liners. They also point out how terms have gotten blurred in the move from analog to digital, which does make it harder to communicate with others at times unless you know the background.
Old 09-10-2022, 10:48 AM
Charter Member

Great threads we have going on right now: Mix engineers, Parallel and insert, pad-attenuation, and the BU67! Fun topics.

Leaving the recording world behind for a few hours while I take off Kayaking for a few hours. On an Ohio River where the surrounding landscape is Green, Green, Green. Just the opposite of the dry Southern California areas of which I will return to on Tuesday.
Old 09-10-2022, 01:04 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knives&Guitars View Post
Great threads we have going on right now: Mix engineers, Parallel and insert, pad-attenuation, and the BU67! Fun topics.

Leaving the recording world behind for a few hours while I take off Kayaking for a few hours. On an Ohio River where the surrounding landscape is Green, Green, Green. Just the opposite of the dry Southern California areas of which I will return to on Tuesday.
Well, it pretty much rained all night here in L.A., so you've missed some really incredible weather to hopefully put a bookend on a fairly horrible week or so of extreme heat and humidity. I mean, actual windshield wipers were in use yesterday afternoon and last night.
'02 Goodall GC
'20 Gibson Southern Jumbo
Deering Maple Blossom
'62 Danectro Longhorn Bass
UAD Apollo x8p, Apollo Twin
Genelec 8351B's Studio Monitors
Genelec 7370A Sub
Lauten Audio LT-386

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD