The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 09-27-2020, 07:24 AM
Charter Member

Welcome, Chris. We're glad to have you as a sponsor now. Please know that you are also welcome to use an avatar which is a small picture or emblem that shows up in your posts right beside your name. Maybe that'll help until you get a website up and running. You may insert one in your User Control Panel and if you need any help, don't hesitate to PM me. Thank you for your support!
Old 09-27-2020, 04:09 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerbie View Post
Welcome, Chris. We're glad to have you as a sponsor now. Please know that you are also welcome to use an avatar which is a small picture or emblem that shows up in your posts right beside your name. Maybe that'll help until you get a website up and running. You may insert one in your User Control Panel and if you need any help, don't hesitate to PM me. Thank you for your support!
G'day Kerbie, thanks for your nice welcome and the heads-up re using my avatar. That's cool. I had one ready ......
I enjoy and draw great inspiration from AGF, glad to be on board
Old 09-27-2020, 04:22 PM
Charter Member

Excellent, Chris. That looks great. Enjoy the forum and let us know if we can help.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop