The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 07-28-2013, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cminor7sus4 View Post
Hey, Ernie, it would be great to finally meet you in person. If you're gonna be close by anyway, how could you NOT come to the show? There will be hundreds of gorgeous, beautiful guitars there, and a whole lot of fairly plain-looking luthiers.

Please do stop by if you can. And, while we're on this page, Ernie, I want to thank you for influencing me to expand my design sensibilities when I built your EPC "Element" guitar. The asymmetric rosettes, and the new bridge style are directly a result of your input. I call the new bridge the "Element" style, thanks to you.

Hope to see you at the show!

Steve
Sorry to hijack this thread but you're very welcome. In all seriousness, I'm the one who needs to thank you for your patience and willingness to expand your creativity and aesthetics, for naming the new bridge after my funky last name and for the masterpiece you ultimately built for me.

As for Healdsburg, I'm attending a wedding in Napa and doing some sightseeing around the SFO area with my gf. My cousins in the area found out and have arranged for a reunion with other cousins I've never even met. I was really hoping for a quick wedding so I could indulge in photography (my other hobby). I already had cityscapes, bridges, night shots, countryside and street photography all mapped out....until I realized Healdsburg.

I've got some major planning to do.

Thanks again Steve.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:46 PM

This is stunning Steve. I love everything about it!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop