The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 04-16-2024, 10:48 AM

Unhappy Bluestick/Schertler - cannot get it to work

Hello all

I have recently been fixing an acoustic Yamaha guitar and i found inside a BlueStick Schetler, i have been trying to get it to work for some days now with no luck. It seems the transceiver is not picking up anything. It's not making any sound at all, absolutely nothing is coming out. I've been scoowering the internet for manuals and again have had very little luck. There seems to be little to no information on the Bluestick's actual build and setup.
I am new to this (but do have some experience with soldering and electronics)
something i was wondering: am i missing a pre-Amp? does it even need a pre-Amp? My next move is to start striping down wires and testing contacts and solders on the board but before i start down this road i was hoping there might be some kind knowledgeable person out there that could cast some light on the situation?

thanks

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Tags
acoustic amplification, amplification, bluestick, build guitar noob help, pick up