The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 12-02-2019, 11:27 AM

Default Rig Rundown: Mike Dawes

Total geekery:

https://www.premierguitar.com/articl...own-mike-dawes
Old 12-04-2019, 02:42 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by agfsteve View Post
Watched this one on Thanksgiving Eve. Was maybe my favorite Rig Rundown. I especially enjoyed John and Mike talking about my town... Billings, MT (where John is from as well), and my college town (Bozeman, MT).

Mike is amazing. He'll be in town with the International Guitar Night in Febrary, and the wife and I will be going to see him.
Old 01-18-2020, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Label View Post
Watched this one on Thanksgiving Eve. Was maybe my favorite Rig Rundown. I especially enjoyed John and Mike talking about my town... Billings, MT (where John is from as well), and my college town (Bozeman, MT).

Mike is amazing. He'll be in town with the International Guitar Night in Febrary, and the wife and I will be going to see him.

I saw the International Guitar Night here in Anchorage last night and you are in for a treat! Mike, Cenk Erdogan, Oili Soikkeli, and Jim Kimo West are all amazing! Enjoy your night!!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion