The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Old 10-16-2018, 01:12 PM
Charter Member

Default NEW LOW PRICE (Mint) AER Compact XL 200 Watt - Acoustic Combo Amp

AER Compact XL 200 Watt - Acoustic Combo Amp (Mint)

Street price for new one is $1,899. This one is basically new.

Was $1,300., then $1,200., NOW $1,100. Shipped (CONUS) includes very nice and protective padded AER GigBag (like new).

For local sale and pickup...Was $1,150., the $1,050., now $1,000. You're more than welcome to try before you buy.

The 60-Watt Compact 60 is a fine amp but the Compact XL at 200 Watts of louder and cleaner for guitars and/or vocals.

This one is as close to new as you can get as a pre-owned amp. Sounds great and it’s super light. I purchased this new in January 2018. It’s never been out of the house, I’ve used it maybe 3 times max at home to test out some pickups and preamps…that’s it. My home is smoke-free but it’s also stored in an airtight container. I thought I’d use it for some solo work and/or as a monitor for when I’m playing with my band but as it turns out, for whatever reason I just haven’t had the need to use it at all.

I live in Morris County New Jersey 07940. But work close to Manhattan, so anywhere in the NY Metro area or in eastern PA could work. Also I’m up in the Boston area now and again, so that might work as well.

Email, text or phone call works best. I don't always check for PM's. I’d be happy to take some photos and send your way. (dave)

d(dot)murphy1(at)att(dot)net

---201----452--5073---

Last edited by Dave Murphy; 10-24-2018 at 09:32 AM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other