The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 05-07-2019, 04:14 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbigfly View Post
I will try to keep this one short.....😜. I know that Ovations are not held in high regard here....
......What is wrong with me? At 71 have I went around the bend? Should I trade out the 810 for carbon fiber guitar? Or turn myself in for an attitude adjustment?
But it DOES sound nice.
And thanks for listening, feel better already 😅
Good story jjbigfly. At 71 you should be allowed to do what you jolly well want! It is great that you have found a guitar that makes you happy.

I bought my Ovation used in the 70ís. It cost me a small fortune at the time and I kept it for decades. Eventually sold it to a guy who was very happy to buy itÖat about the same price that I had paid.

Donít know what country it was made in and donít care Ė it was a nice guitar and thatís all that matters.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colins View Post
Good story jjbigfly. At 71 you should be allowed to do what you jolly well want!
Reminds me of a Japanese guy who was 50, and figured he can now do what he wants. So he built this monster robot vehicle.

https://www.geeky-gadgets.com/17-ton...ld-02-09-2013/

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion