The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 05-16-2019, 12:23 PM
jrobsocall jrobsocall is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 142
Default

Bump for a fine guitar
  #17  
Old 05-18-2019, 08:45 AM
jrobsocall jrobsocall is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 142
Default

Bump for another guitar and new pics!
  #18  
Old 05-18-2019, 09:35 AM
Guitars44me's Avatar
Guitars44me Guitars44me is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Mountains east of San Diego
Posts: 3,354
Smile Webbers are SWEET

Webber guitars are certainly well loved here on the AGF! I believe these will go to good homes soon, even in the current sloooooowww market.

Wish I could. But I am overloaded...

Best on the sales and your relocation too!

Paul
__________________
3 John Kinnaird Customs +1 incoming
R.T 2c 12 fret custom
3 90s Taylors
Too many more...
"OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER, TOO YOUNG TO CARE!"

FOR SALE: 2011 Bourgeois Signature D Braz/Adi/hide
FOR SALE: Steve Kinnaird FS. 12 fret cut.
FOR SALE: Hiscox LA-GAD Ivory/Silver MINT $550
  #19  
Old 05-18-2019, 11:58 AM
jrobsocall jrobsocall is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitars44me View Post
Webber guitars are certainly well loved here on the AGF! I believe these will go to good homes soon, even in the current sloooooowww market.



Wish I could. But I am overloaded...



Best on the sales and your relocation too!



Paul


Thanks! Someone will absolutely love these guitars.
  #20  
Old 05-22-2019, 05:40 PM
bfoura bfoura is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 77
Default

Iíve played both these guitars and they offer wonderful tone and playability with excellent value. John has a good ear for guitars but like the rest of us, GAS gets the best of him, lol. I would take one off his hands but overloaded at the moment. Take a closer look at these hand built instruments and help a fellow AGF member stay in the good graces of his wife 😀.
  #21  
Old 05-22-2019, 06:42 PM
jrobsocall jrobsocall is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfoura View Post
Iíve played both these guitars and they offer wonderful tone and playability with excellent value. John has a good ear for guitars but like the rest of us, GAS gets the best of him, lol. I would take one off his hands but overloaded at the moment. Take a closer look at these hand built instruments and help a fellow AGF member stay in the good graces of his wife [emoji3].


Thanks Bruce! I definitely love Webber guitars and think they compete with much more expensive ones. But with a big move coming up, if my wife sees how many guitars I really have, Iím toast! Haha.
  #22  
Old 05-24-2019, 07:39 AM
jrobsocall jrobsocall is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 142
Default

Friday Bump
  #23  
Old 05-28-2019, 07:06 AM
jrobsocall jrobsocall is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 142
Default

Make and offer. Trades considered!
  #24  
Old 05-30-2019, 08:08 AM
jrobsocall jrobsocall is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 142
Default

Thursday bump!
  #25  
Old 05-30-2019, 12:30 PM
jfrobie jfrobie is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 4
Default

I actually have both of these models too! My 000 is from ~1997 and it was the guitar that changed my mind on what an acoustic can (and should) be. It was a friend's guitar and he lent it to me, probably knowing I would have to buy it. This guitar is still the greatest sounding instrument I've played. The biggest difference between yours and mine is that mine has rosewood back and sides. I've always thought that if I could find another just like it, I would jump all over it. But, I'm just not a mahogany fan... that said, it's a beautiful guitar and I may have to think about this one!

My 00 is also in rosewood and it is just an absolute workhorse. I would certainly be curious to hear both side by side, rosewood vs maple. You know, for science.

You have two amazing guitars here and anyone would be lucky (and extremely happy) to own them.
  #26  
Old 05-30-2019, 01:28 PM
jrobsocall jrobsocall is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrobie View Post
I actually have both of these models too! My 000 is from ~1997 and it was the guitar that changed my mind on what an acoustic can (and should) be. It was a friend's guitar and he lent it to me, probably knowing I would have to buy it. This guitar is still the greatest sounding instrument I've played. The biggest difference between yours and mine is that mine has rosewood back and sides. I've always thought that if I could find another just like it, I would jump all over it. But, I'm just not a mahogany fan... that said, it's a beautiful guitar and I may have to think about this one!

My 00 is also in rosewood and it is just an absolute workhorse. I would certainly be curious to hear both side by side, rosewood vs maple. You know, for science.

You have two amazing guitars here and anyone would be lucky (and extremely happy) to own them.


Thanks so much for the good words. Iím downsizing for a big move and need to cull the herd to 1 or 2. The ones ahead of the Webberís are purely sentimental. The Webberís hold their own to any guitar Iíve played.
  #27  
Old 06-01-2019, 10:29 AM
jrobsocall jrobsocall is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 142
Default

Saturday bump
  #28  
Old 06-03-2019, 04:35 PM
jrobsocall jrobsocall is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 142
Default

Monday bump!
  #29  
Old 06-05-2019, 05:44 PM
jrobsocall jrobsocall is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 142
Default

Wednesday Bump
  #30  
Old 06-09-2019, 11:47 AM
jrobsocall jrobsocall is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 142
Default

Sunday bump!
Closed Thread

  The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, The Acoustic Guitar Forum
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=