The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 02-09-2019, 01:24 PM
Formerly "PastorSteve"

Default Breedlove Concerto E Frontier All Mahogany

This is an easy-playing, sweet-sounding guitar that should cost a lot more than it does. Breedlove all-solid Mahogany Frontier Concerto E. Mint. No marks found on this guitar. Kept in humidified case in my humidified studio, smoke/pet/child free. Bell like, balanced, loud with great sustain. Great for strumming, finger-picking or flat-picking. No deficit with this guitar. I hand-picked this from Tom Bedell at the 2018 NAMM Show. Comes in Breedlove case. $1,450 shipped/PayPal/CONUS. Hand built in Bend Oregon. This is the first all Mahogany guitar I've ever liked enough to purchase. Great sound acoustically and plugged in through its factory installed LR Baggs EAS VTC.

CONCERTO BODY SHAPE - for a guitar that would surpass the classic big body sound of the dreadnought. The idea was to bring out more tonal complexity, and to offer a much more comfortable playing experience, too. Introducing the new Breedlove Concerto, a new guitar shape created to elicit more volume than a classic dreadnought, and more lush, complex tonal resonance in a comfortable body shape that feels just right. Loud, textured, and supremely satisfying.

Using a unique new sound profiling technology, Breedlove dials in just the right frequency for each piece of exotic tone-wood, bringing out its special characteristics so you hear not just volume, but a palette of distinct tonal flavors. Crafted from all Mahogany, the Concerto shape lets each wood resonate in a way you’ve never heard before. I'm only selling to make room in the studio for other recently purchased guitars.

Breedlove guitar necks feature a slimmer neck profile which makes for comfortable play, even with smaller hands. Unlike traditional dovetail neck joints that require major surgery for a neck re-set, it is easy to adjust the play action and neck angle with the Breedlove bolt-on neck and single-action truss rod. The hand-rubbed, semi-gloss Breedlove neck finish contributes to ideal playability – the finish process alone takes three days, including precise finish coat applications, fine sanding, and hand buffing and rubbing.

https://breedlovemusic.com/acoustic-...ogany-mahogany

Sound Clip on web page is this guitar built for the NAMM Show:
https://soundcloud.com/user-54229037...rontier-series

My recording direct from camera without any processing:
https://soundcloud.com/stephen-crain...0/breedlovemp4

Frontier Concerto E Specifications
Body Type: Concerto
Neck Wood Honduran mahogany
Solid Wood TopHonduran mahogany
Solid Wood Back & SidesHonduran mahogany
Top Finish Gloss
Back & Side Finish Gloss
Fretboard African ebony
# Frets 20
Nut Width 1.75”
Tuners Hardware Breedlove, nickel
Lower Bout Width 16"
Waist Width 9.37"
Upper Bout Width 11.745"
Body Length 20.695"
Body Depth 4" (neck), 5" (tail)
String Gauge D'Addario EXP 17
Pickup: LR Baggs EAS VTC
Bridge Delta bridge, African ebony
Binding Ivoroid
Inlay Centered dots
Case Deluxe hardshell
Scale Length 25.5"
Sound Hole 3.75"
Crafted InBend, OR USA

FOR SALE: Breedlove Frontier Concerto E, all Mahogany

Last edited by DenverSteve; 04-21-2019 at 10:13 PM.
Old 02-14-2019, 10:52 PM
Formerly "PastorSteve"

Lowered price for Valentine's (and beyond). $1,450.00

Old 02-22-2019, 10:06 PM

Nicest all-Mahogany guitar I've ever played. Saturday bump for your appreciation. Someone should grab this.

Enough Guitars To Make A Living With....
Old 02-28-2019, 07:52 AM
Formerly "PastorSteve"

Raising this one up. Not to be missed.

Old 03-17-2019, 12:29 PM
Formerly "PastorSteve"

Offers answered. No trades - thank you - because I need to go down by one. Selling the great guitar has nothing to do with its quality. If you look at my signature you will see they, including this one, are all great. It is simply that one goes because one came in. This is not only great to play but it is a superb performance guitar amplified.

Old 04-03-2019, 08:11 AM

Exactly what I have on my list for if and when I'm in the market for a 2nd guitar!

Good luck!
(Maybe try the Delcamp classical guitar forum too; not everyone there plays only classical instruments)

Last edited by Kerbie; 04-04-2019 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Please refrain from profanity
Old 04-04-2019, 05:20 PM
Formerly "PastorSteve"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJVB View Post
Exactly what I have on my list for if and when I'm in the market for a 2nd guitar!

Good luck!
(Maybe try the Delcamp classical guitar forum too; not everyone there plays only classical instruments)
Thanks for the bump.

Last edited by Kerbie; 04-04-2019 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Edited quote
Old 04-04-2019, 11:50 PM

What a beauty! I've seen a number of Concertos, even one of the very first they put out, but that one is something else! Gorgeous guitar, and a great price, too! I love the size, too; kind of an OOOO or mini-jumbo size that produces a LOT of bass from just a little bit bigger body than Breedlove's normal Concert size (OOO/GC).

This shouldn't last long...
some fall...
and some don't fall at all..."

(J.S.Sherman)
Old 04-06-2019, 04:34 PM
Formerly "PastorSteve"

Thanks jseth. It really is a great guitar.

Old 04-14-2019, 07:42 PM
Formerly "PastorSteve"

Final price reduction as I decided to purchase another guitar and - one in, one out. $1450 shipped/PayPal included.. No trades. Don't miss out on this great guitar. It's already the lowest priced Concerto E Frontier Breedlove so if it doesn't sell I will gladly keep it and gig with it. Don't delay.

Last edited by DenverSteve; 04-21-2019 at 10:14 PM.
Old 04-21-2019, 10:16 PM
Formerly "PastorSteve"

Trade considerations removed. Back to NO trades. I'm selling to reduce by one or this great playing, sounding and looking guitar would be staying. I've answered PM's and emails from those trying to assemble the funds. It will remain posted for now but I'm happy to keep this one as long as ...........

Old 05-20-2019, 06:59 AM
Formerly "PastorSteve"

Headed to Europe and the Baltic countries thru the 4th of July. If you're interested, order now and it will be shipped. If you become interested, you can email/PM but I'll only be checking every other day, or so.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars