The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 03-30-2021, 11:31 AM
Charter Member

Default Emerald FAQ

This page appears to have been substantially updated, along with the overall website refresh.

https://emeraldguitars.com/faq/

A lot of the questions that have been asked here recently are answered - I know it’s more fun to ask here, but I know some folks would prefer to find out on their own dime.

One thing that I *think* is brand new under the return policy - custom orders can now be returned within 10 days of receipt, for a 20% restocking fee.
Cordoba Stage

Some of my tunes: https://youtube.com/user/eatswodo
Old 04-01-2021, 10:09 AM

Beard length is important to know, so I am bummed they don't have an answer yet.

On the other hand, I hope any returned customs are advertised on the website. Some of the customs look awesome and probably would be great to play even though the original owner didn't care for what they got.

PS If you don't want to invest in yourself, why should anyone else even bother to try?
Old 04-01-2021, 10:13 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mot View Post
Beard length is important to know, so I am bummed they don't have an answer yet.
I think that's their equivalent of the infamous (and perhaps apocryphal) Van Halen M&M clause

Quote:
On the other hand, I hope any returned customs are advertised on the website. Some of the customs look awesome and probably would be great to play even though the original owner didn't care for what they got.
Interesting - I haven't seen anything that is obviously advertised as a returned custom, but it would make perfect sense to offer them for resale. Better that than a dumpster.
Cordoba Stage

Some of my tunes: https://youtube.com/user/eatswodo
Old 04-08-2021, 11:34 AM

Lol..beard length is very important to know, although they never got close enough to me yet, but I'll keep you all updated

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber