The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 10-20-2019, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcuttler View Post
I am glad you are enjoying the LaMancha. I am getting about the same amount of playing time between my LaMancha and the Romero creations D HO 6 STRING. The cedar top on my lamancha tends to mellow the sound (I think), which can sometimes sound a bit tinny on smaller instruments.

In retrospect had I run across these smaller scale guitars years ago, I would not have given up learning to play the classical guitar. It could be that decent reduced scale guitars were not even available then.
D HO 6 must sound much fuller. I do want a bigger one for that reason but now yet.

I am so glad that you introduced La Mancha into my life, CGS102a is happy to have a company as well. I still think highly of CGS102a in all respects and cannot believe you could own one for $100 with 15% off at any GC. It has solid spruce top, I think. Check it out. Fret work was much better than Cordoba Mini that was sitting next to it at GC.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical