The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 05-19-2017, 08:16 AM

Default Eastman classicals

I was looking at Eastman Guitars' website. They have begun building a line of classical guitars for 2017. Has anyone seen any out there in the Market yet?
Old 05-19-2017, 09:13 AM
Charter Member

There's an Eastman event at a nearby store tomorrow, so I'll see if they have any Classical guitars there.
Old 05-19-2017, 03:40 PM

Thanks so much! The Eastman acoustics I have played are quite good. I wish I could get my hands on one of their rare acoustic archtops! I am pretty encouraged by the prospect of a classical from them. The two base models will hopefully surpass or equal the tone and quality of Cordoba's C5 and C7 models.
Old 05-19-2017, 10:15 PM
Charter Member

I normally rule out steel-string guitar makers who—oh, by the way—also make classical guitars. The two worlds are a universe apart, to my mind. But Eastman seems to have built such a strong reputation in the steel-string world, that I might just make an exception and at least give them a try.
-Bob

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical