The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 12-03-2021, 06:22 AM
Charter Member

Default Mint 2020 RainSong V-WS1000NZX actual spruce top

—SOLD— Up for sale is my 2020 mint condition RainSong from their high end Vintage Series, which have the traditional look of solid wood guitars. It is virtually unplayed. This guitar lists for $3,599 new. For AGF members it is $sold plus $50 shipping (CONUS only)

This guitar is virtually unplayed. I bought it just before Covid as a low maintenance guitar to bring on vacations, etc. but then, Covid. Now I'm turning over the inventory to inject new life in my playing.

The top has a layer of spruce infused into the carbon and the back has a glossy black finish. This is the perfect guitar for people who like traditional guitar looks but can live without the high maintenance care that top end wood guitars require.

This body style is deeper than an OM but not as deep as a dreadnaught (although nearly as powerful). The neck is their comfy and easy to play N2 model neck. The ends of the frets are nicely rounded and it comes with its original Stage Three hard case, also in mint condition.

It is a champ for strumming, bluegrass, singing, and the like but it also can produce sweet, delicate notes with great sustain for finger style, alternate tunings, etc. This is their most versatile model

It has the LR Baggs Anthem pickup with built in EQ, blend knob that lets you mix the amount of signal coming from the mic and pickup, a built in tuner, a notch filter to control feedback, and more. This is most definitely one of the best systems you can get for acoustic amplification, hands down.

This is a low maintenance, top of the line carbon fiber guitar with traditional looks that can be your work horse for practicing and jamming but also look good hanging in the mix with the beauties in your collection.

Here is the link to the Reverb listing for more info and pics: https://reverb.com/item/47287522-rai...ce-top-natural

I'm happy to have a call or facetime/zoom with a serious buyer. Pics below with more and specs on the Reverb listing.

--------
Past: Bourgeois JOMC; Collings OM2T & CJ; Larrivee LV-05; Lowden O-50c, F-50c & F-35c; Martin CS 00c; RainSong V-WX1000; Taylor 814ce, 512e & T5

Last edited by bardsrback; 12-05-2021 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Sold
Old 12-04-2021, 01:18 PM
Charter Member

Added more & better pictures
--------
Past: Bourgeois JOMC; Collings OM2T & CJ; Larrivee LV-05; Lowden O-50c, F-50c & F-35c; Martin CS 00c; RainSong V-WX1000; Taylor 814ce, 512e & T5
Old 12-05-2021, 06:39 AM
Charter Member

Guitar is sold to fellow AGF member!
--------

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
rainsong