The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 04-12-2001, 11:50 AM

Thanks JR ... of course, you already saw it in person last week... and the pics don't do it justice ... I have to figure out how to capture the koa on film (well, microdrive, actually ... digital camera).

The reason I didn't put the direct URL to it on here is because it's going to change when I get really good photos of this and the rest of my current collection ... hopefully by this weekend ... then the link will end in something like K14c.html ... and it will be better organized. At that time, the temporary page will be most likely be deleted.
Old 04-12-2001, 01:58 PM

Wow! what a beautiful k14!! It's making me want a full koa guitar more and more now....grrrrr, must get high paying job, hah. I have too many other expenses right now, blah. Ohh well.
Very nice GWGS guitar too. I'm thinking those are factory pics, but is that one that you ordered and they're going through the process of making it for you?
Randall
Old 04-12-2001, 04:03 PM

Yes, the GSGW is at the factory ... and I'm hoping it might be mine ... I'm waiting for my dealer to get back to me to see if I can get that specific one. If I can't get that one, I hope I can get one that looks similar. I just love the back! I wish I had the courage to ask if I could play it there, but I think it might have been a mistake for me to try anyway ... my whole body was shaking just by looking at it! I'm glad I was able to get clear pictures ... after I figured out how to get my camera working (I had to turn it on).
Old 04-12-2001, 05:28 PM

It looks like this GSGW will be mine!!!!! And will be coming soon!!!!!!

Now, the only dilemma is that I'm going to have to trade up a guitar ... I can't just buy this one outright ... I was hoping for a little more time with the K14c ...

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification