The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 08-24-2017, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottish0177 View Post
Parts 1 and 2 of a recording done by the amazingly talented stuart Ryan of my guitar at TNAG London before it headed to me

https://youtu.be/lT8wqw8qkIY

https://youtu.be/9hZOzWwgHms
Congrats on one of the most beautiful things I ever have seen.

May I ask, do you find the Hoffe case worth it? How is it compared to Hiscox?
Old 09-18-2017, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znerken View Post
Congrats on one of the most beautiful things I ever have seen.

May I ask, do you find the Hoffe case worth it? How is it compared to Hiscox?
Hi, apologies this has taken me so long to reply too..I guess any question with 'is it worth it 'attached is likely to have a fair few responses...All i can say is that from my own perspective the Hoffee case that i ordered with the Astrand is exactly what i hoped for...A case that appears strong, well made, light and good looking...The inside cushioning is faultless and the fit of the guitar in the case is as good as i had expected. Not too tight but with no movement at all when in position.It has a reasonable size pocket for bits and pieces and knowing what my guitar cost me, i am confident that the Hoffee case can provide the protection i want.I have had a Hiscox case previously and again thought that it was a good case...I guess it comes down to how much you can afford, can you justify it and whether you think the outlay is justifiable to protect your instrument in the hope that you will never ever find out if the manufacturers claims are true!!
Hope this helps a little, lots of decent cases out there, for me the Hoffee fits the bill.
Scott

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop