The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 07-30-2021, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Z View Post
So true!

Can someone guide me to direct recorded sound samples of the pickup? Most of them seem to be a mix of the natural sound and the amplified sound. I‘m very much interested in direct recorded sample, since this could be a wonderful stage instrument.
there are quite a few on youtube that show the plugged in sound. It's just your typical piezo sound and with some EQ and pedals can sound pretty good. It is a great stage guitar for me because it's so comfortable to play for hours on end.
Old 07-30-2021, 10:15 AM

Wink

Applaud your purchasing decision not that my approval matters, just love to see people think for themselves creatively and try new things. The Dreadnaught was an innovation at one time and I think Martin is trying to maintain that same energy going forward.

I like Martins for all forms of music, they are a great acoustic. I like Bluegrass music, but not Bluegrass snobbery. May you be blessed in your enjoyment of this additional instrument to your guitarsenal.

IBANEZ AE-305
IBANEZ AF-75JBB
IBANEZ AFG-95
IBANEZ AFC-95
IBANEZ LGB-30
ALVAREZ MD60EBG
MARTIN D-10E-02

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion