The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 02-18-2014, 03:03 PM

Default Ibanez EWN28KOENT HELP!!!

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum scene so bare with me. I have an Ibanez EWN28KOENT nylon string acoustic/electric guitar. It's absolutely beautiful and in fantastic shape. I do not know much about the guitar, I bought it from a friend about two years ago. But I do not play the guitar enough and I am in need of the money and I am looking to sell it. I have tried to do research, call different music stores just trying to possibly get an idea of what it's worth. I have not found any online for sale or anybody who knows what it is worth, but I have seen old web pages from when the guitar came out and listed was the "websites price" but I have no way of knowing if that was what they really went for. I can't even find out how much it was brand new. I would really just like an idea of the price it was brand new and what they go for today. So if anybody can help me out id really appreciate it!
Thanks!
Old 02-18-2014, 06:01 PM

Here's what sellers ask for them on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40

But they are still for sale, meaning they may be overpriced.

Tom

Herk Favilla Mahogany Classical, 1960's
Alvarez Yairi CYM 95, 2004
Dauphin DS65CE, 1992

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical