The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 06-06-2019, 09:22 AM
Charter Member

Default $OLD!

$OLD!

This guitar is stunning... in looks, playability, and tone. One of my favorite acoustics that I've ever owned. If I wasn't bent on seriously thinning the herd, this one would stay. I can't tell you how many great acoustics have come and gone from the man cave over the years, while this one stayed. I can email more/better pics for serious buyers. Guitar is in near mint condition, with some scuffs on the OEM hardshell case.

$1,150 shipped FedEx Ground and PayPal'd (CONUS only), or will entertain trade offers for the right tube amp or solid body electric.

Last edited by Red_Label; 06-16-2019 at 03:56 PM.
Old 06-09-2019, 02:43 PM

PM sent with trade offer.
Takamine EF240s-TT
Guild F250e
Guild DS240 Memoir
Martin Dread Jr
Epiphone 1964 Texan
Godin 5th Avenue
Godin Multiac Encore Nylon
Orangewood Baritone
Schecter C1 E/A
G&L ASAT Tribute Tele
7 - Fender Stratocasters
Fender '60 Jazz Bass
Lightwave 5 String Bass
Ibanez SRF 705 Bass
Old 06-09-2019, 10:37 PM

I owned the similar BL American C25/CRe-H. Both are phenomenal guitars for the price. Thought I'd never sell it until the Focus came my way which is only marginally better at almost double the price.

Good luck

If you play it right the first time, it's not hard enough.

Breedlove Exotic CM Classic E: Red Cedar/Black Walnut
Bedell Angelica Bellissima Parlor: Sunken Cedar/EIR
Breedlove Crossover OO Mandolin: Sitka/Maple
Old 06-12-2019, 04:11 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by _zedagive View Post
I owned the similar BL American C25/CRe-H. Both are phenomenal guitars for the price. Thought I'd never sell it until the Focus came my way which is only marginally better at almost double the price.

Good luck
They are great guitars for sure. I've held on to this one longer than any other acoustic I've ever owned. I just traded my Oregon Concert Burst, so I may decide to keep this beauty if no offers come through that float my boat.
Old 06-14-2019, 08:39 AM
Charter Member

Default Breedlove guitars rock

My experience with Breedlove guitars over the years has been outstanding. I've owned more of them than I care to admit. My only complaint concerns the changing nature of the Breedlove line - something that confuses the public and annoys those of us who admire the quality of their products. This particular offering seems to be priced attractively. I'm in a downsizing mode at the moment so that keeps me on the sidelines (usually).
Taylor 714ce; Wechter/Scheerhorn square neck reso; Gibson TG-25, HP665; Rockbridge 000 Custom BZ; Guild DS-240, F112; Martin HD-28, J-40, D-15SS; Northwood L-00; Regal resonator; Furch Vintage 3 OM-SR; Larrivee L-03W; Gretsch resonator; Mackenzie/Marr Ian Tyson;
Old 06-14-2019, 09:10 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman View Post
My experience with Breedlove guitars over the years has been outstanding. I've owned more of them than I care to admit. My only complaint concerns the changing nature of the Breedlove line - something that confuses the public and annoys those of us who admire the quality of their products. This particular offering seems to be priced attractively. I'm in a downsizing mode at the moment so that keeps me on the sidelines (usually).

Yup. Breedlove has definitely confused the public over the years. But yeah, I too have owned a lot of them. Probably around 10 guitars and 2 mandolins. All were wonderful instruments and I think that the value is outstanding.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars