The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 01-15-2019, 01:43 PM
Guitar Gourmet

Mid-back.

Bob

THE MUSICIAN'S ROOM (my website)
Old 01-16-2019, 09:58 AM

Mine will be the mid back also, had ordered with the smaller one but she said I would like the mid better, also they shipped about 85% with mid backs,will see when it gets here.
Old 01-16-2019, 11:22 AM
Resident Guitar Hack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote1 View Post
Mine will be the mid back also, had ordered with the smaller one but she said I would like the mid better, also they shipped about 85% with mid backs,will see when it gets here.
Isn’t it great that Bretta won’t officially take the order until she has talked to you personally and gone through all the option to be sure your seat fits you. Great customer service from beginning to end.

Last edited by Rev Roy; 01-16-2019 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 01-16-2019, 11:25 AM

^^ What Roy said.....
Old 01-16-2019, 05:26 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl49 View Post
^^ What Roy said.....
+2 to the nth!
Old 01-16-2019, 05:49 PM

Came in , so just love it , wife also, color cherry 🍒 wife likes that, ez to put together, and yes good to talk to Bretta love the med seat,I think we will like it!!!
Thanks guys
Old 01-16-2019, 05:51 PM
Charter Member

Excellent, Coyote! Congrats... Bretta is the best.
Old 01-17-2019, 06:21 AM
Guitar Gourmet

Congrats! We ended up getting a chair for my wife's craft table as well!

Bob

THE MUSICIAN'S ROOM (my website)
Old 01-17-2019, 10:22 AM
Charter Member

Wink

I was curious about these, but wonder why no prices are available on their site. I realize no one wants to talk about this, and I realize the price would vary depending upon options. But it seems silly to have to go through the ordering & customizing options process, before you even get a "ballpark" idea. I think this will push some customers away; as the old adage goes, "If you have to ask, you can't afford it." I'm not asking for prices here, as I already have contacted Soundseat. However, I don't understand the mystery of hiding it. A well made American product should demand a good price, & it's nothing to hide, or be ashamed of. Transparency. Just my thoughts.
Steve
Old 01-17-2019, 10:27 AM
Charter Member

Location: North of the Golden Gate, South of the Redwoods, East of the Pacific and West of the Sierras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevien View Post
I was curious about these, but wonder why no prices are available on their site. I realize no one wants to talk about this, and I realize the price would vary depending upon options. But it seems silly to have to go through the ordering & customizing options process, before you even get a "ballpark" idea. I think this will push some customers away; as the old adage goes, "If you have to ask, you can't afford it." I'm not asking for prices here, as I already have contacted Soundseat. However, I don't understand the mystery of hiding it. A well made American product should demand a good price, & it's nothing to hide, or be ashamed of. Just my thoughts.
Steve
I do believe part of the issue is there are so many configurations that determine the price. I remember going to their options page and the prices were listed there so it was fairly easy to price out what it is you wanted. I didn't come away thinking that they were hiding it, but you did have to drill down to it. But I haven't been to their website in a while so maybe they changed it. Darn good chair, though.

Best,
Jayne
Old 01-17-2019, 10:32 AM
Charter Member

Stevien,

I just double-checked... the prices ARE on the site. I think you might not be clicking far enough through the process. You have to select something first and then, like Jayne said, there are all kinds of options. Just make a few clicks and you'll see the prices. There is no effort by Bretta to keep you from knowing the cost. The prices are even visible for every accessory you can possibly add.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:00 AM

Yes.you have to go though the whole operation, then it will give you a price,
Except shipping, Bretta will call you and make sure it’s what you want and make changes if you want, she will give you total plus shipping and take you credit card no. If you still want it, great service from her, making sure it’s what you want,really nice,
Oh also had mine a day Just Love It!!!
I was going to post a pic. Of mine but don’t know how to get off my iPad to post ? Getting old,

Last edited by Coyote1; 01-17-2019 at 11:05 AM. Reason: ipad posting
Old 01-17-2019, 11:38 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote1 View Post
I was going to post a pic. Of mine but don’t know how to get off my iPad to post ? Getting old,
Check out this thread and download Tapatalk to your iPad. Piece of cake. PM me if you have trouble.
Old 01-17-2019, 02:15 PM

My soundseat
Old 01-17-2019, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerbie View Post
Check out this thread and download Tapatalk to your iPad. Piece of cake. PM me if you have trouble.
Thanks I think it worked

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion