The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 05-06-2024, 12:07 PM
Charter Member

Default Suggestions around Quebec City (technically Baie St. Paul)

So I’m spending a couple weeks in Baie St. Paul. I’d like to get an acoustic guitar (nothing too expensive but something worth keeping) and wondering what people would recommend to check out? Open to stores or personal ads. Used or new works. I’m technically in Baie St. Paul. Any guidance and help is appreciated. Thanks
Old 05-07-2024, 06:54 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderbender4 View Post
So I’m spending a couple weeks in Baie St. Paul. I’d like to get an acoustic guitar (nothing too expensive but something worth keeping) and wondering what people would recommend to check out? Open to stores or personal ads. Used or new works. I’m technically in Baie St. Paul. Any guidance and help is appreciated. Thanks

I am not familiar with the area, but a Google search didn’t turn up much in Baie St. Paul. There are more options in Quebec City. Denis Musique looks like they have a good selection.
Good luck!
Gibson J-45 Standard
Breedlove Pursuit Concerto CE
Takamine F400S 12-string
Yamaha FG800
Citation CIT8000 "The Survivor"
Electrics:
Fender Standard Stratocaster (2004)
Old 05-07-2024, 02:30 PM
Charter Member

Yeah, thinking and am open to stuff in Quebec City, as there's nothing up in Baie St. Paul. Perhaps if anyone knows of any stores that carry a good selection of used guitars.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion