The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 07-17-2019, 09:16 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChicagoTodd View Post
Thx Staci! Let us know when the book may be available! I wish this one had come in sooner!

Cheers...

Todd in Chicago
Todd, I have the proof copy of the softcover edition now and the landscape coffeetable edition proof should arrive in the next week or so. If you want to change your picture out to one of you with this guitar - or better still, one of you with both, I would need it by the end of August in order to have time to make the swap of photos so you can still do it if you want to do so. As for when it is available, it just depends on if Alistair wants any changes made. We are meeting on August 14th in Donegal to go over it and if he doesnʻt want to make any changes, the book should be available hopefully by September or October. (On an unrelated note, but one you can appreciate as a "waiter" - my new X7 nylon is available to be shipped but he would rather give it to me in person so I am waiting a month to get it.)
Taylor Custom Grand Concert Master Grade koa, Taylor K22ce 12-fret AA koa, Emerald X7 "Kauai" (custom painted artwork), Grimes Hapa nylon, Benedetto Andy, Kanile'a GL6 Guitalele, Moore Bettah and KoAloha custom ukuleles, Rob Allen Mouse koa bass
Old 07-17-2019, 11:48 AM

Do it Todd...do it..!!!!
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 07-17-2019, 02:49 PM
Charter Member

That X30 certainly deserves to be in the book !!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber