The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Other Musical Instruments

Old 06-11-2021, 09:06 AM

Default Romero Creations Baritone 6 siblings

They look almost like identical, but meeting them both in person will really reveal just how VERY fraternal they really are.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/193213...posted-public/

If I only have one (instrument) out at a time, the other people in my household will take longer to figure out there are two additions to the pack, not just one.

One of these might be perfection & the other a gateway drug & drive me to The RC parlor... or make me give up on looking for that elusive E to E, nylon 6 stringed guitar shaped instrument, or give into the takes-a-while-to-grow-on-some, lute-looking DHo6, or (because pretty much ALL fractional CGs have proportionally narrower nut widths) just suck it up & bring home a cello sized behemoth of a proper nylon stringed instrument by Alhambra, Esteve (if I hold my nose &/or get lucky, a Cordoba from someplace that knows important instrument specs AND set up... bonus if they know how to pronounce Córdoba properly).

If Esteve & Alhambra are good enough for grad skool drop out José González, they’re good (though not small) enough for me. Stellar live show yesterday that had the added bonus of maybe bringing me a bit closer to closure & giving up on the E2E small nylon guitar quest...

posting also to test out how AGF handles photos, links, as well as seeing if posts are delete-able on AGF...

Last edited by Wukulele; 06-11-2021 at 09:27 AM. Reason: photo links
Old 06-11-2021, 09:23 AM
Charter Member

You may want to check out this post for pictures. You may not delete posts. Here are the FAQs.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Other Musical Instruments

Tags
baritone uke sized, e2e tuning, guilele, nylon, small guitar