The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF For Sale - Rest of World (outside US)

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2021, 02:29 AM

Default Lefty Lowden O32C (SOLD) or F35

I have two left handed Lowdens, an old and beaten up O32C, sitka over rosewood from 1997 (SOLD) and a 2016 F35 redwood over rosewood (****€). Both with K&K pickups, both sounding great but very different from each other. I am thinking to sell one but I have hard time deciding which. Anyway, if you are looking for a lefty Lowden, PM me and we can discuss.

Last edited by Villamarzia; 09-01-2021 at 02:40 PM.
Old 06-03-2021, 10:30 PM

Would you be interested in selling your F35 shipping to the US? I am interested in your guitar if you would be willing to work with me. I sold an F35 redwood top cocobolo back and sides years ago and would love to be able to buy another. Thanks!
Old 06-06-2021, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aromano View Post
Would you be interested in selling your F35 shipping to the US? I am interested in your guitar if you would be willing to work with me. I sold an F35 redwood top cocobolo back and sides years ago and would love to be able to buy another. Thanks!
PM sent, hopefully we can make it work

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF For Sale - Rest of World (outside US)