The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 05-19-2016, 07:48 PM

Default Pono Parlor guitar OP 20DC(S)

I went to Hawaii in January to pick up a parlor from John Kitakas at Ko'olau Guitar. While there I played this second one and thought I'd decide between the two. This one has a blemish so he would not sell it online, only if you come see it there. So I have decided on the OP 10 Acacia and would like to sell this for what I have in it. I also installed a K and K Pure Western mini. So price is $800 plus shipping to continental US. I might be interested in a Taylor GS Mini Holden Village in trade. Pics show the blemish, looks like a light smudge under the finish about the size of Abes head. Hard to see. http://stlouis.craigslist.org/msg/5583607409.html
Old 05-20-2016, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneelee View Post
I went to Hawaii in January to pick up a parlor from John Kitakas at Ko'olau Guitar. While there I played this second one and thought I'd decide between the two. This one has a blemish so he would not sell it online, only if you come see it there. So I have decided on the OP 10 Acacia and would like to sell this for what I have in it. I also installed a K and K Pure Western mini. So price is $800 plus shipping to continental US. I might be interested in a Taylor GS Mini Holden Village in trade. Pics show the blemish, looks like a light smudge under the finish about the size of Abes head. Hard to see. http://stlouis.craigslist.org/msg/5583607409.html
Hi, Ken, That's very tempting!

I've faded a bit on getting the OP due to it's size and the sad fact that there's no way I can hear it prior to buying. Any chance you have any audio clips of how it sounds?

John
Old 05-24-2016, 05:49 PM

Default That Pono Parlor

John, Sorry that I'm just now responding....my box shows no new messages, I'm new here. It's POSSIBLE I don't know what I'm doing. I'll try to get something recorded for you soon. Where are you located?
Old 05-24-2016, 07:56 PM

Default That Pono soundclip....

Here ya go John, lot of variables = different tones of course...and then there's my clumsiness. Kenny

https://soundcloud.com/kenneelee/pono-sample

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
holden village, k and k pwm, parlor, pono