The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 08-25-2017, 06:28 PM

As the saying goes, 'I pulled the trigger'. Ordered the Beatbuddy and the MIDI cable after watching dozens of Youtube vids, hearing the comments here, and installing and playing with the Beatbuddy Manager software.

I do have to say that while support from users on the Beatbuddy forum seems good, it seems that the SingularSound website is a bit lacking for documentation and keeping their website links up to date. I tried to find a PDF manual for the Beatbuddy Manager software, but couldn't find any (maybe it's hidden somewhere). There is a 'Help F1' link in the Manager software that leads to a 'Whoops 404 Not Found'. This occurred on a few other links they provided as well. A simple redirect to at least something useful would have been nice, rather than 'Whoops'. There are Youtube tutorials, but sometimes something in print is preferred.
New toys are fun and I think this one will bring a smile to my face
Old 02-22-2020, 04:56 PM

Default Useing live

I really like the idea of th BB but isnt it a bit of a fiddle bending down and loading the next songs beats in ¿
Old 02-22-2020, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Cook View Post
I really like the idea of th BB but isnt it a bit of a fiddle bending down and loading the next songs beats in ¿
I have mine up on a stand within easy reach and use a foot switch for operation of it. The foot switch can be programmed in the setting to work a few different ways.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification