The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 01-12-2012, 09:37 PM

Default FS: Stonebridge OM 32 sm! Rare! $1500

Hello all,
I'm selling my Stonebridge OM 32 sm acoustic guitar. It was made in 2006, and has the 'Stonebridge' headstock. This guitar is beautifully balanced with aged sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides. This guitar is unbelievably easy to play and more sensitive to finger picking than any other guitar I've played. This guitar now goes msrp 2999, street 2399. That is if you can find one. I've only ever found one in my searching and that was this one. This guitar has never been gigged with, left my house, or for that matter its guardian hardshell case (included). It's in near mint condition with no cracks or visible marks.

My reason for selling is two fold. I bought a Stonebridge 22 CR grand concert shortly after I bought my om32 and that guitar is my workhorse. It has electronics installed so that's the guitar I gig with and really bang on. The om32 has been played less and less since. Second, like another recent poster on here, my student loan debt won't leave me alone. Hopefully the price is right at $1500 for you to give a Stonebridge a try, or to add to your collection. PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking! Peace, Dan
Old 02-03-2012, 02:47 PM

Default Any pics

Would like to see it if it's still available

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
acoustic, guitar, om32, stonebridge, taylor