The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 08-23-2019, 12:36 PM

Default Guitar Lessons In the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago?

I'm looking for a guitar teacher in the Northwest suburbs, specifically Rolling Meadows for the locals. Do any forum members in this area have any recommendations, or possibly teach? I'm mainly interested in flat picking, and I want to learn as much music theory as I can as well.
Old 08-23-2019, 01:38 PM

Default Guitar Lessons In the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phade314 View Post
I'm looking for a guitar teacher in the Northwest suburbs, specifically Rolling Meadows for the locals. Do any forum members in this area have any recommendations, or possibly teach? I'm mainly interested in flat picking, and I want to learn as much music theory as I can as well.

My teacher, Richard Gilewitz , lives in Highland Park. I have been taking from him for about a year via Skype. My play has improved by leaps and bounds. PM me and I can give you his contact information

Last edited by joelhunn; 08-23-2019 at 02:37 PM.
Old 08-24-2019, 06:22 PM

Craigslist and/or any local guitar shop will have suggestions. Every student is different and what you need/want won't necessarily be what another might want.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion