The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 05-15-2018, 07:21 PM

Default OX Being Tested

These two youngins headed straight for the OX... banging it into everything.. Thank goodness for CF

Banjo then piano were next..all passed and yes they were being more careful with these... again goodness thanking
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 05-15-2018, 08:20 PM
Charter Member

Hmmm...future singer/songwriters, no doubt.
Old 05-15-2018, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeway View Post
Hmmm...future singer/songwriters, no doubt.
They were feeling it... having fun making noise.. I guess like I sorta do.
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 05-15-2018, 08:41 PM
Anticipation Junkie

You sir, are a musical inspiration to many...old and young. Those cuties will thank you in the future!
Old 05-15-2018, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acousticado View Post
You sir, are a musical inspiration to many...old and young. Those cuties will thank you in the future!
They are my lil buddies and they make me laugh a lot, specially the younger one.. known their Mom for years. They are very interested in playing something, anything musical... I think a lil Casio or Yammy keyboard is in order. I helped get my nieces interested years ago...they are all musical which is pretty cool.
Old 05-15-2018, 09:36 PM

That little one is cute as the dickens, but I can see a bit of the devil in her eye. I’ll bet she’s a handful!
Old 05-15-2018, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsman View Post
That little one is cute as the dickens, but I can see a bit of the devil in her eye. I’ll bet she’s a handful!
She is a cutie and has that lil attitude thing going on sometimes..that devil is real.. always makes me laugh. She was born very premature and is sick a lot but is still a happy kid.

A couple years ago just about when some attitude started kicking in...

Last edited by kramster; 05-15-2018 at 09:45 PM.
Old 05-16-2018, 09:20 AM

Nice - I always like kids who have that spark - that glint in the eye (especially when they aren't mine!)

There are a set of four-year-old twins next door (East Indian) one "normal" and one on the spectrum. Interestingly, when I'm playing out on my patio, I'm not uncommonly greeted by the face of the latter kid peering over the fence. He really seems to relate to music, and it's pretty much the only time he actually speaks to me.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber