The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write

Old 09-07-2017, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by min7b5 View Post
Hey Mr Jelly. I have a new page on my website about fiddle tunes at http://ericskye.com/fiddle-tunes Towards the bottom of the page I wrote quite a bit about bringing them to life. Maybe it would helpful check it out
Very helpful, thanks.

(one comment: the subdued font color and lack of contrast made the text hard to read for me. I had to highlight it to read it easier)
Old 09-07-2017, 05:55 PM
Eric Skye

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawjatek View Post
Very helpful, thanks.

(one comment: the subdued font color and lack of contrast made the text hard to read for me. I had to highlight it to read it easier)
I know, and I apologize about that. But if you are using Safari (and I assume this is true for other browsers) just click on "reader view" on the left side of the address bar and it should look perfect to read in black and white. Now days I do that for every single website I'm on where I'm going to read any more than a few sentences
Old 09-07-2017, 06:38 PM

No struggles. Just taking time to work out a dozen or so things from the bucket. Collecting up a bunch of snappy late 60's, early 70's songs for instrumental porch picking.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:45 PM

Quote:
I know, and I apologize about that. But if you are using Safari (and I assume this is true for other browsers) just click on "reader view" on the left side of the address bar and it should look perfect to read in black and white. Now days I do that for every single website I'm on where I'm going to read any more than a few sentences
Interested to see your take on Sheik of Araby. Kentucky Colonels or the Flatpick 1 & 2 album (CD) versions. I already know all those other fiddle tunes!
Old 09-08-2017, 05:59 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Hey Mr Jelly. I have a new page on my website about fiddle tunes at http://ericskye.com/fiddle-tunes Towards the bottom of the page I wrote quite a bit about bringing them to life. Maybe it would helpful check it out
Thanks allot!

Follow The Yellow Brick Road
Old 09-08-2017, 09:56 PM

Trying to learn how to play "Walking in Memphis". Found a youtube video of a guy playing it in a really cool rhythmic style which seems to be giving me quite a bit of trouble.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write