The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF For Sale - Rest of World (outside US)

Old 05-15-2018, 07:24 AM
Charter Member

Default Stefan Grossman Weekend

Hi

I have reserved a place on a Stefan Grossman guitar workshop on 30th June and 1st July this year in Pately Bridge, a pretty Yorkshire Village. I am unable to go now and am offering this place for sale. I checked with Stefan and he is happy with this.

Here is the blurb

June 30th/July1st: Folk, Blues & Ragtime Guitar (Mississippi John Hurt, Frank Stokes, Elizabeth Cotten, Blind ( although not accommodation). Boy Fuller, Rev. Gary Davis) Beginner/Intermediate

Stefan assures me that this course will be challenging enough for intermediate players but also friendly enough for less experienced guitarists.

There are only 14 places and lunch is provided. It should be an intimate group helped by a master player.

It should be a great weekend and I'm gutted at not being able to go.

I paid 350 for this place and am looking for similar amount to cover my costs if possible. If you buy it, I will arrange for Stefan to confirm with you before you send me the money.

Thanks for looking
Old 05-16-2018, 08:04 AM

That sounds great Wooster and I would have been interested myself, but unfortunately it clashes for me too.

Hope some one else can take your place.

ps. Blind (although not accommodation) Boy Fuller is a favourite of mine.
Old 05-16-2018, 09:24 AM
Charter Member

Yes he's the lesser known of the Fullers

I'm pretty fed up at having to miss it but can't be helped
Old 07-04-2018, 04:52 PM
Charter Member

All right. As the weekend has now been and gone, I'm happy to take offers on the price

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF For Sale - Rest of World (outside US)