The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 03-20-2016, 11:12 AM

Default Emerald guitars

I read somewhere that Emerald held a sale for St Pats. I have checked their website daily for the past couple of weeks and I have not seen anything, does anyone know if there is any truth to this or is it just wishful thinking on my part? Times are tough and I'm saving my pennies hoping someday I can afford one
Old 03-20-2016, 11:27 AM

Hello Salamontes...I bought my Emerald on a St. Pat's sale several years ago, but do not know if they still are doing that...

Alistair or Sean from Emerald are regular contributors on this forum, so they might respond to you direct... Alistair used to screw his blemishes on the wall, so he might have something 2nd hand...

I Love the name of your town in Canada too!!!
Wechter Nashville Tuned
Wechter Dobro
Washburn Nylon

Electric:
Line 6 Variax

Keyboards: Korg SV-1 88 key reverse

PA:
QSC K8 x 2

Amps:
Custom Peavey Studio Pro (Superman)
Fishman Loudbox Mini
Old 03-20-2016, 12:55 PM
Charter Member

It's happened in years past (once or twice for green guitars only), but I didn't see anything this year. Probably because they're unprecedentedly busy.
Old 03-20-2016, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltamontes View Post
I read somewhere that Emerald held a sale for St Pats. I have checked their website daily for the past couple of weeks and I have not seen anything, does anyone know if there is any truth to this or is it just wishful thinking on my part? Times are tough and I'm saving my pennies hoping someday I can afford one
I would suggest giving Emerald a call, or email them. Their contact info should be on their website.
Old 03-21-2016, 03:53 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltamontes View Post
Hi Saltamontes,

Thank you very much for your interest! We didn't have a sale this St Patrick's Day, but did launch a new video! Check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1q5YH8hLrU

You can contact us directly via e-mail on info@emeraldguitars.com any time and we'd be delighted to have a chat with you!

Sean

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber